About Me

header ads

Unlock All Levels Of Angry Birds For Chrome



Recently I mentioned that already had a version of Angry Birds for Google Chrome and now I bring a trick that will unlock all levels the game very easily. This can be useful in case you are stuck on some level or simply want to start playing from one they like and are not in your computer.

Unlock levels Angry Birds
It's simple, you just have to Paste the following code in the address bar:

javascript: var i = 0; while (I <= 69) {localStorage.setItem ('Level_star_'+ I,'3') I + +;} window.location.reload ();
And if they repent and decide to pass all the normal manner, they may return to block with the following code:
javascript: var i = 1; while (I <= 69) {localStorage.setItem ('Level_star_'+ I,'-1') I + +;} window.location.reload ();
And well, you have no excuse to get to play this fun game.

Post a Comment

0 Comments