Before the change, do a Google search. I also looked in add-ons, and that is where, by chance came the first of the supplements, and the original subject of this article. The second, as interesting or more than the first, I found going to write this article.
At the start it has been commissioned to uninstall the plugin that I had selected and installed the one he has given more efficient. And it works.
You got it, now enjoy ... If you stay still not happy with this solution, one that gives us the same author, is to replace the Flash playback. This extension is FlashVideoReplacer
Currently, with version 2.0, FlashVideoReplacer offers other alternative methods, such as to allow the videos to open a new tab or new window or through an external video playback. The possibility of using these methods depends on the plugin and to support the player.
To complete the benefits, lets you download videos from the menu:
- As I indicated earlier, several replacement methods
- Possibility that asks you which method you want to replace it before
- Facility to download videos
- Configuration download directory
- Detection of YouTube videos and Vimeo.
- Automatic detection of the best plugin compatible, like the best player.
- Tool for checking compatibility.
- Automatic redirection to WebM player in YouTube whenever possible.
- Control the playback quality on YouTube
- Ability to prioritize mp4 on flv when available.
- The rate of substitution
- The time for replacement. You can increase the time and choose the video itself which is the type of substitution to be performed:
- The possibility of using WebM
- The possibility that the videos will play automatically or expected
- A combo with different types of substitution
- Where to Download
- Sites that enable this snap
- The quality of the video and if prefer mp4 on flv
- And finally alerts and information errors, through the notification system of Ubuntu.